Sewing Foundations Workshop - May 18
When: Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 9a-12p
Where: 2310 Routh Street
Dallas, TX 75201
We are truly excited to host a live sewing foundations workshop! We will kick off your day with some fun and creativity as we learn all about the art and skill of sewing.
The workshop is taught by Eryn Shields of Style Sew Me. Eryn is a sewing pattern designer and seamstress that empowers women to take control of their personal style through the art of sewing custom clothing.
No sewing experience? No problem! This workshop is designed especially for newbies or those who need a refresher on tools and basic skills.
In this 3-hour workshop, you will learn:
- How to thread a sewing machine
- How to use the most important sewing machine functions
- How to sew the most important stitches on your machine
- Essential supplies every sewer needs and how to use them
- How to shop for fabrics and prepare your projects
- How to shop for sewing patterns
- How to read a sewing pattern
- Complete a beginner-friendly project step-by-step
All supplies will be provided for your use. Sewing machines will be provided for students who do not bring their own. Just bring your smiling face!
Refunds are not available. If you are unable to attend, you may sell your ticket to another attendee.